TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
We have two play groups. One for small dogs and one for large dogs
Designed for dogs to grow their social skills by interacting in a pack setting with other dogs for play and exercise when their owners don't have enough time or energy to do so.
Benefits of Doggy Daycare include
- Release the guilt often felt when leaving your dog at home alone.
- Peace of mind that your dog(s) is getting positive stimulation and social growth as well as lots of exercise and personal attention.
- Saves time. There is no need for a long walk after a long work day. Your canine kid will come home tuckered out and ready for bed in the evening.
- May reduce separation anxiety or destructive behavior.
- Daycare is just plain FUN!
- Dogs must be at least 5 months old and spayed or neutered
- Dogs must be free of any communicable diseases.
- Owners must submit proof from a veterinarian that their dog is current on its rabies, distemper, and bordetella (kennel cough/canine cough)
- All dogs must be non-aggressive and not toy protective. Owners will need to certify that their dog has not harmed or shown aggression to any person or dog(s)
To enroll your dog in Doggy Daycare, you must complete a Pet Profile Form.
Daycare must be paid at the end of each day. Cost of daycare is $20.00 per day plus tax. A discounted 10 or 20 day pass can be purchased and must be paid in full on day of purchase. Passes are redeemable for 1 year. Unused passes are non-refundable but can be transferred to another pet with same owner.
Hours: Tuesdays and ThursdayDrop Off:
3:30pm - 5:30pm
Any dog not picked up by 6:00pm will be boarded in the kennel at the expense of the owner.For more information or to register, please call or stop in.